|Guide organizations through the selection, design, implementation and enhancement of enterprise systems – ERP, CRM, Supply Chain, etc. From project management and planning support through full system deployments, we leverage proven methodologies, productivity tools and deep subject matter expertiseTypical activities associated with our Enterprise Solution services include:
- Software Selections: Assist client team’s through all aspects of the software evaluation and selection process – needs assessment, requirements definition/prioritization, request for proposal development, demonstration script design, demonstration facilitation and contract negotiations.
- Business Process Improvement. Leveraging proven LEAN process improvement tools and techniques, we work with client teams to define/document current processes, identify and simplify non-value added tasks, and define the “future state”. Working with cross-functional teams, we identify gaps (e.g., technology, process, people, skills) and develop practical action steps to achieve our desired future state.
- Pre-Implementation Preparation. We prepare an organization for an implementation effort by organizing the project teams (steering committee, PMO, Core, Technology & End-user SME), selecting and establishing project management and communication tools, sizing and acquiring hardware, conducting core team orientation and application training, and developing the subsequent design, configuration and roll-out work plans.
- Implementation Support. Assemble the full complement of implementation teams and/or provide advisory support addressing application design, configuration, data governance, training, and go-live support.
- Project Management
- Health Checks
- Process Optimization
- Strategy Development
- Software Design, Selection,
Deployment, & Upgrades
- Subject Matter
Experts & Staff Augmentation
- ERP (SAP, Epicor, Oracle, MS Dynamics, Infor)
- CRM (salesforce.com, MS Dynamics)
- Philadelphia Gear Inc.
- The Reading Group
- AmeriGas / UGI
- Carlisle InsulFoam